We will be following the following rules and precautions for the 2021 Spring Season:
- Face masks will be worn at all times by players, coaches, and spectators.
- No hand shakes, high-fives, fist bumps, etc.
- Spectators must maintain 6′ social distance.
- No COVID symptoms for 14 days prior to the event.
- No shared food or water.
- Click here for the complete State Standards for Youth Sports
Amherst Board of Health Rules
- Maximum of two spectators per player.
Ultimate COVID Rules
The Ultimate COVID rules were designed last fall by a working group of Massachusetts coaches and organizers. The rules will be followed by all New England high school and middle school teams in the spring of 2021.
- The stall count will be spoken by a designated Counter on the sideline, not by the player marking the disc.
- The player marking the disc must maintain a distance of no less than 2′ from the handler.
- When the disc is not in play, players must maintain 6′ social distance on the field.
- Players on the sidelines must maintain 6′ social distance.