Click here for information on our Fall 2020 Socially Distant Clinic
Fall 2021 COVID Rules
We will be using the following rules and precautions for the 2021 Fall Season:
- Masks will be optional at the clinic, and the choice of individual players to wear or not wear a mask will be respected.
- Players with COVID symptoms may not attend practices, and the coach must be notified if a player tests positive at any time.
- Coaches and assistant coaches have all been fully vaccinated.
- Players may not share food or water bottles.
- Players must use hand cleaner (which we will provide) before & after filling their water bottles from our large containers.
- Players will be asked to spread out on the sidelines and not clump together.
- When scrimmaging we will use a stall count, but it will be spoken quietly (not yelled).
- Defensive players must be at least two feet away from the player with the disc.
We will be following the following rules and precautions for the 2021 Spring Season:
- Face masks will be worn at all times by players, coaches, and spectators.
- No hand shakes, high-fives, fist bumps, etc.
- Spectators must maintain 6′ social distance.
- No COVID symptoms for 14 days prior to the event.
- No shared food or water.
- Click here for the complete State Standards for Youth Sports
Amherst Board of Health Rules
- Maximum of two spectators per player.
Ultimate COVID Rules
The Ultimate COVID rules were designed last fall by a working group of Massachusetts coaches and organizers. The rules will be followed by all New England high school and middle school teams in the spring of 2021.
- The stall count will be spoken by a designated Counter on the sideline, not by the player marking the disc.
- The player marking the disc must maintain a distance of no less than 2′ from the handler.
- When the disc is not in play, players must maintain 6′ social distance on the field.
- Players on the sidelines must maintain 6′ social distance.
The complete COVID Rules can be viewed here.